Friday, February 15, 2013

What Next?

Well, my internship is not turning into a job. Pretty disappointing but due only to money, not to me or my skills.

Guess this means it's time for a new adventure :) Where or what that will be is still to be determined, in the meantime I'll be picking up a lot of hours at HC and am open to suggestions.

I'm very sad to be leaving behind such a great group of people but, as always, excited for the new possibilities that are opened up and the new adventures to be had.

Source: amazon.com via Ashley on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. When God closes a door, somehow he always opens a window-Maria, The Sound of Music

    Love you and praying for you....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that Aunt Jenny :) And I really appreciate the prayers! Love you too!

      Delete